
Wow I can't believe how long it has been since we've posted! I'm as bad at blogging as I am at writing in my journal. So much has happened in our lives since we last posted that I don't think I'll be able to give a full account of everything. I'll just try to highlight the things we have pictures for.
Back in October 2009 Jonas got a helmet to correct a flat spot on his head. Jonas has been quick to do many things in his life so far (except for rolling, scooting, crawling, etc. We're still working on these).

So we were hoping that the helmet situation would be the same. Jonas was always really high in his percentiles for height and weight, but his head was on the small side. He got his helmet and it seemed like growth spurt after growth spurt and in 5 weeks, not only did his head circumfrance grow 3 cm, but his flat spot filled in past what our goal was, and we were able to get the helmet off. I was SO happy about this because it smelled even though we cleaned it and his skin started to be really dry and irritated. So thank you to those of you who prayed for him :) This last picture is the day Jonas didn't have to wear his helmet, and the 1st day I could play with his hair again :)

1 comment:
I'm glad his flat spot filled in! What a cutie.
Post a Comment