Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our new blog!!

Okay so everyone bear with me on this... I'm new to the whole blogging thing but I think I'll get the hang of it eventually. I basically just wanted to start this so that our friends and family would have a place to see pictures and news from us somewhere besides facebook! So sorry if this is really boring at first. Eventually we'll have pictures up and better things to blog about... like our baby news and such. So if anyone has any tips on making the blog better feel free to let me know but make sure you also tell me how to make the changes because I really have no idea! P.S. the pink and blue theme will change once we know what the baby is!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm excited you have a blog! And your pic is way cute ; )

The Jones Family said...

Let me know if you want some help. My friend showed me a lot of the little tricks about blogging. I really like it because you can print your blog and it can be like a journal! I also make my blog private because it is a website and I don't want "crazy" people viewing pictures of our family.

Stew said...

a baby? What? in the shadow hood? Things could get crazy(er)! Congrats.

tiki_lady said...

I am soooo stoked you are blogging. I can't figure face book out other than to post pictures!

first things first! I am a follower! please become a follower of my blog. IT MAKES IT SO EASY for ME, me of course to keep up with your updates.


i have 3 blogs. one just for recipes, my photography blog and then our family blog. i have already printed my first blog through blurb.com. If you go to my solomonsurprises page you can view the book to the right. click on blurb.

make sure to take pics of everything. If you want to read 2 recent posts of mine. read dragged through the dirt! my huge dog embarrassed the crap out of me and then a tender post was written about Dash, when he was born.

ONE more request. please do not use our real names. I introduced us to the right of the blog and if you click on each picture it brings you to a post about them individually.

now, that's a big comment i left for ya! i'm just happy you're blogging.