Okay so David and I wanted to have a blog where we could both write about the cool stuff going on in our lives. But holy crap he's writing more than I do. I got on to post and I see three new postings already there.
Anyways, David finally got his license to drive a motorcycle (he just had his permit before) which means I can ride with him. So we went for our first ride together this week for like 20 min. and I am so hooked. I love riding on motorcycles!!! Seriously. I really prefer riding with someone... I'm a little nervous about ever driving one myself... but maybe someday we'll each have our own hog to take road trips on.
2 comments:
rule number one! no flipflops while riding!
I have a motorcycle license and Mr. Incredible and I both have bikes. WE have sport bikes.
He has a hyabusa. He bought it brand new. It is two years old and with his bike came my bike. A honda CBR 600! They were our valentine presents. I took a motorcycle riding class for three days and got my riding license as well. I just had to go down to the DMV and take the written! I loved the class and highly recommend it.
Be safe and cautious. Riding a bike is definitely DEFENSIVE driving because no matter who is in the right, the bike always loses. Love it!! We have had many great times and memories on with our bikes. Warrior now rides my bike.
that's awesome :)
Post a Comment