Just a little to add to David's posts. First of all he mentions me being some sort of saint for putting up with his messes... which are a pain. What he doesn't mention is the way I store my current projects (including dirty dishes)... which happens to be in piles around the apartment. My piles may look a little more organized than his workspace (ground zero) but they're still everywhere in the apartment. Right now I'm trying to get out of the habit of cleaning everything up only when there is a visitor coming. I plead exhaustion from being pregnant for the moment, but the doctor tells me in a couple weeks (2nd trimester) I'll probably have more energy.... and there goes that excuse out the window.
Second I'm really proud of David building this boat. I learned early on in our relationship that he can pretty much make anything he wants to. ~~~Naudia
1 comment:
you are so lucky! i love a handy man
Post a Comment